PILINHA: {__webCacheId=filmBasicInfo_pl_PL, __webCacheKey=541}
6,2 27 841
ocen
6,2 10 1 27841
4,5 11
ocen krytyków
Operacja Samum
powrót do forum filmu Operacja Samum

"The intelligence services are in a terrible intellectual and moral crisis by stupid politicians and by this method. It's as if Grzegorz Piotrowski (the killer of Father Popieluszko) and the American "Mengele" from Abu Ghraib were to solve the world's problems. They were idiots, stupid, automatons, people would be terrified when they knew how much of what they know about the intelligence services is bullshit. They torture for years, they don't know what they're doing and why?
They woke me up now and they choke me, they threaten me with death, etc."

baszarteg_filmweb

This orange monkey who copulates with his daughter, I want to show that he still means something. This devil and loser thinks that if he can put all people to death, he still matters.

baszarteg_filmweb

Who will protect the orange monkey when THEY visit orange /monkey /devil? People? According to THEM, people have no power, they can only torture other people.
If I survive, I will look for all the mengels. The torturers can only create in me the determination to punish they, that's all.

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones